Found this article, thought you guys would enjoy this:
http://money.cnn.com/2008/08/15/news/economy/persuasive.fortune/index.htm
Comment on one or more of these 3 questions:
1) What's one example of a Cutco Sales Philosophy (CSP) that you saw reflected in the quiz or article?
2) How important does Kurt Mortensen think people skills are? Why?
3) I missed quite a few questions on the first run-through. What's something you learned from this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To answer question 3, I learned that something that really influences people is not "missing out" on an opportunity. I just integrated this into my service call phone approach for the spring so now customers will be sure not to "miss out on the free service you paid for when you purchased your product". Brilliant!
ReplyDeleteOr for reps to miss out on an SC1 conference that they worked hard to get invited to. I wonder where else this could be applied?...
I was surprised when I read the answer for question 2 because its incorporated into Day 2 Training. 15% of business success comes from your GPA and major in college, while 85% comes from people skills. I took notes on this as I observed Trey Harris' Training this past weekend! People skills are vital! Without positive communication skills, nonverbal and verbal, your success will be limited in the business world.
ReplyDeleteFrom this article, I also learned that I need to improve my persuasive skills.