Tuesday, February 24, 2009

MACS/Who To See First




You can either pause and comment or comment immediately after watching. Please direct your comments towards these questions:

1) How did Dave make it clear who reps should be seeing first and why?

2) Why is this portion of training important? What is at stake?

3) A question related to this section of training.

3 comments:

  1. The only thing I'm concerned about is how do you make absolutely sure that they are only showing MACs. Because the rep might not tell you that they are planning on showing more B or C customers than the 2 exceptions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how he made this section very interactive. I wonder if we could add in sharing with your partner at the end that way they would retain the information more effectively. He used the basketball analogy as well as the trip to las vegas example to get his point across about who the best people to see first are. This is the most important part of Day 2 training because if they don't have a lot of appointments with qualified MAC's in their first weekend they will not be successful even if they understand value. I thought this was very clear and helpful

    ReplyDelete
  3. This section of training is so important because it doesn't matter if they understand the value of Cutco if they don't have a lot of qualified MAC appointments set up for their first weekend. Other than that I felt like Dave was very clear in who the reps should be seeing first. He used the basketball analogy as well as the trip to Vegas to hammer his point home. Also in response to the previous comment, Day 2 PDI allows you to make sure they are seeing the right people. Also on Day 3 when you ask them who their first sale is for you can generally tell if they are showing unqualified customers. In that case, I would probably have them reschedule those appointments if they were not promising.

    ReplyDelete